Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

/ 7 Ekim 2011 Cuma /

"Steve hungry, stay foolish"

"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on."

"When I wa 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myselfy: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do day?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

"We don't get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent.Because this is our life."

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something -your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

"Design is not just what it looks like. Design is how it works."

"I want to put a ding in the universe."

"No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaben don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that isas it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, bu someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true."

Steve Jobs
site ekle site ekle
 
Copyright © 2010 MozAikonik, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger